Effective date: May 9, 2018
Whataplayer through your use of the Service.
Whataplayer is not responsible for the actions of third party people or companies, the content of their sites, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. Any link to those sites does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies. As used herein, the term “use” shall mean use, access, play, install, sign into, connect with, download, visit or browse our Sites or Services. By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. You should not use our Services if you do not agree with this Policy.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
Good Job collects information as described below. Good Job’s primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use. We store only a limited information about game stats in our in house servers.
IOS AND ANDROID PLATFORMS
We may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID, hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends.
We may collect your email address when you contact our customer service group and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience with Good Job games and notify you about company news and promotions.
GAME DATA COLLECTION
We may collect data about all of your interactions with our games and with the other players inside the game via server log files.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect through your use of the Services for a variety of purposes, primarily related to providing and improving the quality of our Services. For example, we may use the information we collect in the following ways:
– Providing, administering, and facilitating your use of the Services, including the creation of game accounts;
– Managing your account preferences, establishing your Profile and Registration Information;
– Connecting you with your friends and/or contacts that are using the Services;
– Analyzing trends and user traffic to improve our Service;
– Marketing our products and/or services to you, including sending you offers, promotions information, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, and communications regarding new, improved or existing products, contests and/or sweepstakes;
– Resolving site problems; handling or responding to customer support questions and issues;
– Enabling user-to-user communication and interaction and soliciting input and feedback to improve user experience;
– Tracking purchases and usage information;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Good Job does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
– We may release your information as permitted by law or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
– We may share your information with third party companies that perform services on our behalf, including payment processing, order fulfillment, data analysis, marketing services, e-mail campaigns, hosting services, and customer service. While providing the services for us, these companies may access your personal information, and are required to use it solely as directed by us for the purpose of our requested service.
– In the event that Good Job undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may share, disclose or transfer all of your information, including personal information, to the successor organization in such transition.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
Good Job takes commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, sensitive data that you share and we collect and store. These security measures may include practices such as keeping your sensitive data on a secured server behind a firewall, transmitting sensitive information (such as a credit card number) entered on our site or mobile application using secure socket layer technology (SSL), internal reviews of our data collection practices and platforms, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your information. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal data and certain anonymous data.
– When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive.
– Changes to Personal Data. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13
We do not intentionally gather personal data from users who are under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on this page and update the date at the top of the page. The changes will be effective when posted. Please check this page on a regular basis so that you remain aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]